Second Advent - Second Idea for a simple styling

My Dearest,

after struggling with all the stuff before Christmas, the second advent was passing by...

As I mentioned in my last post, the living room is the most Bling Bling area this Christmas at Home. The other rooms are much more simple and more natural styled.

Do you remember the plants I have already featured here ? They are stil "alive" and I´m very proud of...

Because I´m so successful, they had to be integrated in my styling and I choose two wooden Angels, Pine Cones...


... and white goose downs in little mugs made of zinc. The little numbers are made of porcelain and I bought them at our trip to Denmark last Summer. If you are intrested you could see more here
or even here .


The first idea was to add little white candles in this mugs, but then I thought it is maybe better not to do so. It could burn very easy. We only use this part of the house to hurry up and down to the basement, creating our own "hurrican".

A very short post today, but I´m cooking something of the main part of the Christmas Meal for the 25th of December as a trial.

We invited my parents in law and my sister in law with her family for dinner.
To cook a three-course-meal for nine is not so easy for me ;-). I would like to serve a starter, delicious meat with some side dishes and a yummie dessert...

Hopefully you like the little ideas for decoration of today. I MUST go to the kitchen now!

See you and take care,

Yours, Ria

2 Kommentare:

{ Dana@Mid2Mod } | 9. Dezember 2013 um 08:34 hat gesagt…

The little metal containers with feathers are wonderful. I never would have thought to do that.

{ Teacup-In-The-Garden } | 11. Dezember 2013 um 20:52 hat gesagt…

Das ist eine süße Idee!
Liebe Grüße,
Markus

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Eure Kommentare bedeuten so viel für mich, auch wenn es vielleicht ein wenig Mühe macht, seid so lieb und hinterlasst mir ein paar Zeilen. DANKE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Copyright © 2010 riabstyle All Rights Reserved

Design by Dzignine